Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sick of Health Care, Literally.


 Ok so here is this article from Chief Executive Magazine, which my wife read to me. (I didn't even know there was such a magazine, let alone read it.)  The gist of the article is the entire health care debate is making people sick.  That said I think we do need major reform concerning health care and that because of the very wealthy being entrenched in the status quo nothing approaching the needs of the country will get done.  I also think that once the gov't gets involved future changes are even less likely.  So basically I think this whole thing is a mess, it's not going to get fixed well, just a band-aid on the gash that will become infected later.  I wish at some level Americans could remember that we shouldn't be asking what can my country do for you, but what you can do for your country.  If we had that attitude rather than a hand-out entitlement attitude, we'd actually see some progress on this and other necessary areas of reform.  As it is, no dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment